Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Meet Indiana!


Ryan, is totally obsessed with Indiana Jones! He watches the movies every chance I give him and is constantly cracking the whip and singing the theme song. He's got the hat (an old one Robert used in the last Pioneer Trek), the sound effects whip and some kind of satchel (made up from a nerf gun bullet holder). And when he's got the hat on, he is "Indy". Before the sound effects whip he used one of Michael's belts. Now the belt is strapped around the bottom of the stairs and he stands on the 2nd step and swings down around to the bottom! He is so darn cute! We love this kid like crazy!!

5 comments:

Mendy said...

He's the cutest Indy I've ever seen! Crack that whip Indy!!

Caryn said...

Crazy kid! How funny! His curls still kill me!

Jaime said...

Not to mention the fact that he uses my arm to swing from when walking in the parking lot. If I have to watch Temple of Doom one more time...hahahha

Nichole Barney said...

He is seriously a doll! I love how kids love get into these characters! Bronson would be jelous of his gear.

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest little boy ever! I want one just like him! Missed you guys in AZ! Hopefully we will get to see you next time!