Wednesday, October 29, 2008


Special guest blogger: Rob

So we were at Dodger Stadium a couple of weeks ago. This complete stranger comes up to Kelee and me all freaked out telling us he thinks Ryan looks exactly like the kid in the movie The Shining. I've seen that movie many times, but I never made the connection between Danny and Ryan. Take a look at the picture. What do you think? There are definitely some similarities, although I think it may just be the long hair. Ryno is clearly more adorable, but appears to lack any psychic abilities -- at least so far.
I've taught Ryan to do the "Danny isn't here Mrs. Torrance" thing with his finger, which I find hilarious and entertaining.
Bummer that the Dodgers lost to the Phillies and got knocked out of the post season.

5 comments:

brittany+scott said...

haha wow thats crazy. they do look really similar! I love ryan he is such a cutie :)

Jaime said...

Rob you should blog more often! That pic does look like Ryan only Ryan is 10 times cuter and doesn't look possessed! Hahahaha

Shawni said...

Nice job Rob. I love when a husband will get in there and blog.

I'm glad you guys got to go to Disneyland...man we need to get there again. It was fun to see you guys last night...even if not for very long. Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Kelee,
No. Unfortunately we will not be coming to AZ for Thanksgiving. We may not be there for Christmas either. :(

Nichole Barney said...

That movie freaked me out! I can see a tiny similarity but Ryan is WAY cuter!