Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Ryan!


(Special guest blogger...sister)

It has been too long since my sister has posted a blog. And to be honest, I don't even know what to discuss! I will say this, however. Last week was Ryan's birthday! He is beautiful and everyone's favorite for sure. He absolutely adores his mama and does not like to share her with anyone! Since he turned one, we have had dinner at Mango's and then gone to see the temple lights. This year was no different (except his birthday was on Sunday so there was no Mango's). We had dinner and opened his presents. When I (Jaime) got to the house, he was all about the bike his parents had bought him. He was so excited about it. And then he opened MY gift. A Wall-E that transforms into a cube! I didn't think he would love it so much but he most definitely did. He took it with us to see the lights and he even managed to transform it silently while we were in the room with the Christus statue. At one point in that room he looked up at me and asked, "Jaime, why isn't Jesus speaking"? It was hard not to laugh. He is awesome! Unfortunately, my gift was trumped by Joshy suzuki's gift a few days later! Something called Bakugans...I'll never forgive him for trumping me. (Just kidding) My sister and her family look forward to this Friday when their niece Brittany is sealed for time and all eternity to Scott. I will make sure she updates a lot sooner in the future! I know I missed a lot of events! Hope everyone has a safe holiday!

No comments: