Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Quick Trip

Randomly, I decided to take Cam, Mike and Ryan to Disneyland the week before spring break. I can't stand going to Disneyland when its crowded...so I pulled the boys out of school and took off with my sister after church last Sunday. My Mom joined us at the last minute. We had such a great time. I felt guilty leaving Brandon home but, it ended up working out great for everyone. Especially Robert who is NOT a big fan of the Magic Kingdom. Robert and Brandon had a great time together, they went to a youth fireside Sunday night and then out to dinner every night that week which was such a great bonding time for them. And, on the other end....Cameron and Michael had to hang out together, which doesn't happen so much when Brandon and their other friends are around. So, it was great for all.

Here is our TOP TEN MUST RIDE list;
1. Tower of Terror
2. California Screamin'
3. Space Mountain
4. Splash Mountain
5. Thunder Mountain
6. Midway Mania (see pic below :) )
7. Soarin' Over California
8. Astro Blasters (aka..Buzz Lightyear Ride)
9. Maliboomer
10. Matterhorn

It was a great trip!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someday when we're all neighbors, I'll be joining you in these whim trips to 'THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH.'

Jaime said...

Matterhorn's number 10? WHAT?! Please switch it with Soarin...Hidden Mickeys

Kelee said...

oh yeah, I forgot about those hidden Mickeys....

Katy said...

I can't believe It's a Small World didn't make the list. Will somebody please shut down that ride, already? It stinks in there.

Shawni said...

Oh man that is SO fun, especially that you did it last minute. It sounds like the whole family had an awesome time.

I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well, since I'm the worst VT ever. Maybe we'll just count checking blogs. Ha ha. Seriously though, next week some time??