Wednesday, April 21, 2010

EMBARRASSING!

It is quite embarrassing that I have not posted since the 1st day of school and now school is almost over. I started this blog so I would be able to record our life's experiences and our family would be able to look back at them. I also thought it would force me to take more pictures of our life. So, I'm going to begin with a recap from September on.... In September we celebrated my 40th birthday. My amazing husband threw me a surprise birthday party! (with some help of good friends and my family). It was really fun and I honestly had no clue what was coming...I attached a video of the big Surprise! I don't know who was taping this...but they either have the shakes real bad or they were just very excited! :)
It was so fun to have a lot of my friends and family there. He had even invited some of my old friends from school. It was a super fun time! Thanks again babe!

No comments: