Monday, June 30, 2008

Good Times at the Beach!

We come to the beach just about every summer with my entire family. It is so much fun and relaxing. We stay at this incredible house right on the beach. It is really nice to look out at the ocean and hear it every moment of the day. I love the beach because there are really no boundaries for the kids. They just run around on the beach, digging for sand crabs or building sand castles, jumping waves and boogie boarding. I just relax and enjoy watching them have so much fun!
Robert's sister and her family that live in California always come and join us at the beach! They are so much fun to be around. We love spending time with all of our family. Here the kids have been doing some serious sand crab hunting and are checking out the millions of crabs they have collected.

Michael and my neice Taylor
Here Brandon has come in from a serious day of boogie boarding. This year was the first year he brought a friend with him to the beach. It has been great having 'Big Mike' with us. It has changed Brandon's world having a buddy his age to hang with.

Cameron and Michael with my niece Bailey
This is my favorite thing to watch.

Ryan and my neice Brinley, they are too cute!

2 comments:

Mendy said...

I love going to the beach too! It's great to be able to sit back and relax while watching the kids have a blast. It looks like you are having a great time! Better get your rest now before girls camp!

Caryn said...

Glad you are having fun! Rest now while you can!