Saturday, June 14, 2008

We Survivied!

Today, Brandon returned home from Scout Camp! We were all very excited to see him! It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Oh, we missed him alright, but I knew he was in good hands and I knew he was having fun! It was a huge step for me. I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to my kids. My father-in-law calls me a 'helicopter mom', hovering over my babies. Robert had gone up on Friday afternoon to hang out there with him. They had such a great time. All the boys in our ward/troop are so great. There were 13 of them. Robert was amazed how well the boys all got along with each other. We are so grateful to all the leaders who spent their time up there with the boys. Thanks to Bro Crockett, Cluff, and Oswald along with some awesome Dads too!

When Brandon came home Cameron and Michael had made him a Welcome Home sign out front. They bought him some presents at the dollar store too. They really wanted to celebrate! Ryan was the most excited! They have such a special bond. Today we overheard Ryan ask Brandon who his best friend was...Brandon said you are. My heart melted.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe! I think I am going to cry! That is so darn cute and that photo of them hugging is adorable! I think it is great when your siblings are your best friends!