Tuesday, June 10, 2008

One Day At a Time!

Well, we have made it 2 days without Brandon. Ryan keeps telling me that it is time to pick him up from Scout Camp. I have been fine so far. I think on Thursday I will be kinda freaking out. I am sure by the time Cameron and Michael go to Scout Camp, I will be excited for them to go! (Especially in 4 years when Cameron and Michael will both be going at the same time!)

Check out Ryan konked after a big swimming day! I am lovin' summer more and more!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hi Kelee! It's Andrea Brown. Thanks for your comment on my blog. Yeah - I guess crazy people have a way of finding each other, huh!! I'm glad to find you out here in blogland. Yes, pools are the best here in AZ. Ours is used several times in one day. I'm going to link you on my blog, if that's okay. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Awe...I miss our Ryan! =) What a cutie patootie!