Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Not the Best Blogger

So, I'm not exactly the best blogger....it's been a few days since my blogging debut. I do want to record my Sunday experience. Sunday at church, it was fast Sunday and us Moons were fasting for my Mom a.k.a 'Momo' and Travis Williams our good friend who has the tumor on his brain stem. Well, the youth had just gotten back from the Pioneer Trek and a lot of the older youth bore their testimonies. Once again, I was so amazed by their spiritual strength! These youth are so remarkable! I bawled all day. Of course you all know what a baby I am. Then, after Sacrament meeting, the Bishop had the entire Ward Family come into the Chapel and kneel in a Family Prayer. There, he offered a pleading prayer for Travis. I have never felt like that at church before in my entire life. It was amazing.

Today, Travis got good news! They can magically operate on his "inoperable" tumor!

No comments: