Thursday, June 5, 2008

Summer Time!




This is our first summer with a pool! We have swam just about everyday. The kids love it! I am enjoying it because it is something I do with my kids for a couple of hours. Its not a quick trip to the library, its not sitting in a movie theatre for a couple of hours....its good outdoor fun with my kids. Monday night it was still nice enought to eat outside, so we did and then we swam for fhe. We played Marco Polo for over 2 hours- I kid you not! Who does that? We did and it was so much fun! Now, I'm not sure how I will feel at the end of the summer, but right now we are really enjoying it.

2 comments:

Caryn said...

I knew you would love having a pool! The Marco Polo game reminded me, that is the name of the airport in Venice, Marco Polo Intl. How funny, right?

Anonymous said...

You have a pool?!? That is so awesome!!! That is definitely a must in AZ! We are still waiting for swimming weather here in Washington...it's snowing and it's June! What the heck?!