Sunday, June 1, 2008

New Blogger!

I can't believe I am blogging! I am excited! I have wanted to do this for such a long time, just so I can have record of what our family does. It will also help us to take more photos of the boys. I have been really into the blog just this past week as our good friends Andrea and Travis are going through a difficult time- Travis has been diagnosed with a brain stem tumor. We read their blog and are so amazed at their strength and faith.

So, here goes my blogging debut! Wish me luck. I'll probably post again tomorrow, its late today and I want to record this incredible Sunday experience.

3 comments:

Caryn said...

Love it! We were so on the same wavelength last night because I was thinking of blog names for you!

Mendy said...

Yeah...Welcome to blog world! Once you get started its hard to stop!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! You are going to love it! It is a great way to keep everyone updated, and it is really more of a journal for me! I am excited to read your blog!